Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reasons to defeat Liam: Liam < Poop

Fellow Americans, I am not Barack Obama. While I sit here stroking my keyboard, I ask you what is the worst thing about our country? Is it the number of obese children rapidly climbing at an alarming rate; our national debt; skinny blonde kids reading Revelations while you are trying to write a blog? No,  the worst part of our country is the ginger known as Liam. Liam's gross vinegar and taco meat stink will kill all of us. If we do not address the problem immediately we will never be able to advance as a society. Before you think that this blog is racist I want to reassure you that this blog is not trying to persecute all gingers ............ we only hate Liam. No seriously the we're like Tibeten munks we hate no one ..... except liam. Please take up the cause and help us hate Liam. Now you may be asking "Mr. Magicle blog man/woman, I know hundreds of gingers, how will I know which one is Liam?" Well anonymous internet man/woman SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment